Wednesday, April 01, 2009

She's a kicker!

This will be my 22nd week... and she's a kicker! She is constantly moving and making waves in my belly. She loves to remind me that she's inside of me, especially at 3am in the morning. This little girl has no concept of time! Will this be any indication on how often she will keep me up at night? ;-)
So far, I've been doing well. I've been told to eat well, rest well and pray often. I plan to keep this as my motto as I am close to my third trimester. Yet, there's still so much to be done! I've been a bit overwhelmed in trying to get things done before we get our floors redone (scheduled for next week) and spending time with my sister and niece who is staying with me this week. I've noticed that I've become a bit obsessive about cleaning, getting rid of stuff and making sure our house is germ-free. I think God intended for a newborn not to walk/crawl during his/her first few months, so it allows parents time to ease up on their germaphobe behaviors. I suppose I have some time to work on this. ;-)

1 comment:

Wisners said...

Ok... I'm waiting patiently for another belly pic, Kathy! :0)