Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Natalie: Ask and you shall receive!


Natalie, this one's for you! Now its your turn. ;-)
Ladybug (that's her new nickname) is growing very well. Maybe a bit too well. People are starting to stare at me when I'm walking down the street, especially men. At times I just want to glare back and ask them if they want to ask me anything. I know, I always stir up trouble. ;-)
Ive gained 25lbs. so far! Can you believe it? I even asked the nurse to weigh me again just to be sure. She laughed at me, needless to say I'm not the only pregnant woman that has asked her to recheck the weight scale. We go in for another ultrasound in two weeks, I just can't wait to see her again. Every 10 weeks is a very long time not to see my little girl. ;-)
Last night Keith and I felt an odd movement in my belly. It wasn't a kick this time, more like an elbow moving across my belly. Very wierd, yet life changing as its a constant reminder of what a miracle God has given us. I'm honored to be her mommy.

1 comment:

Wisners said...

Love it!! Thanks for the cute belly pic.