Friday, April 25, 2008

Turning 30


Kids, so I turn 30 tomorrow. Overall, Its been a great ride. Those of you that know me well are aware of the struggles I went through in my 20's of self-doubt, character transformation, self-confidence, and other typical '20's' crisis. I'm really grateful for where God has taken me and the journey he has given me to take. What a decade it has been! 10 years ago I was living at home, driving a Chevy Corsica (yeah baby!), worked at Sav-ons (now CVS pharmacy) and in college worried if anyone would hire me. 10 years later, I've moved several times, changed jobs 5 different times, made many life-long friends, made investments, traveled overseas, married a wonderful man, adopted a dog and a bird, and now remodeling a house! Talk about life changes. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me for the next 10 years.
Friends and Family: Thank you for being a part of my journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kathy!