Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been tagged by Cindy Bui!


Cindy, this is for you, my #1 blog reader :)

What is his full name? Keith Aaron Eggleston.
How long have you been married? 8 months. I plan to claim the "newlywed" title forever.
Who eats more sweets? Keith. The lover of Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Who said I love you first? Depends on who you ask... HE DID! (according to me)
How old is he? 42, but if you ask him, he will claim he's 4.2.
Who is taller? He’s taller.
Who is smarter? We're both smart. I am school-wise and he is street-wise.
Who can sing better? He raps better, I can at least carry a tune. ;-)
Who does the laundry? He does. I tend to mess up the colors. I turned his white undershirts to pink one time.
Who pays the bills? He does! Although I'd like him to trust paying bills online. We seem to constantly run out of mailing stamps.



Vanessa Chan~you're it! I'm tagging you!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the claim to fame! You're my #1 blog reader too!!