Saturday, December 02, 2006

Some "engaging" news

News Alert! You heard it here first-Keith and I are engaged! Keith proposed to me on Nov. 4th at Descanso Gardens in La Canada, CA. After making month long arrangements with the caterer at the Japanese Gardens, I was pleasently surprised (well, I must admit I had my suspicions- a generally flexible easy going Keith was rigid and nervous the entire day)when I found a ring sitting on my desert plate. Needless to say, I said "yes" followed by a pause and asked nervously "did you ask my parents?" Let's just say the old-fashioned boy did the entire engagement process the way I would have liked him to. He's good like that. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow congrats!

Anonymous said...

KATHY!!!!!

I am SO-O excited for you!!!!

A big congrats from Beijing. Come over and shop for your dress and wedding stuff!!! You know you've got a guide - a bi-lingual one :)

Love,
Joyce